Thursday, May 3, 2012

Before Sunset - Vampire Diaries, Season 3 Episode 21

*SPOILER ALERT*

Whoa! Alaric! What a bastard!
Wow...Klaus is vicious, but so hot.
Poor Caroline!
I LOVE that Klaus was the one to find Caroline...that moment was fabulous!
Oh! Why did he have to go and bleed Elena!
Oooh! Tyler kicked ass in that argument with Klaus!
Nooooo! Not Klaus!!!!
Uh-oh! Jeremy! Oh, thank God!
Oh, my God! What Elena said to Damon and Stefan on the doorstep! Selfish, selfish, selfish! Ugh, sometimes I can't stand her!
Their little victory party was sweet!
Oh, my God, I hate Alaric so much!
Damon and Stefan at the end were just...I don't even know...adorable in an almost tragic way, because you know that, eventually, there will be serious Elena fallout.
I'm not sure I'm okay with the implication that Damon wouldn't turn Elena if they ended up together. And I hate that she is stringing them along like that.
And Elena passes out...wtf.

That was a pathetic review, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment