Monday, May 21, 2012

The Siege at Forli - The Borgias Season 2 Episode 7


Yet another commentary on yesterday's episode of the Borgias by me. 
  • Here comes Juan...riding a horse indoors. The audacity!...okay, I love it. 
  • ...and Juan totally brings back a panther trained to kill his sister. 
  • "Vanities?" Tell me this is not the Bonfire of the Vanities....
  • Okay, the Pope getting a cigar for the first time is hilarious!
  • Wow, Juan works fast ;) Oh, my God, tell me he doesn't have syphilis or something.
  • Okay, I laughed out loud at Lucrezia's cigar comments. 
  • ...and Juan definitely has an STD. Haha, the look on his face over the umbrella-like gadget thing. 
  • This Angelo kid needs a therapist. 
  • Ah! This is in the Bonfire of the Vanities! Oh, no!
  • Oooh! Battle! My prediction: Juan gets his ass handed to him by Caterina Sforza. 
  • What kind of epic walking music is this? Oh, Lucrezia, don't marry this guy! He has a terrible intro score. 
  • Haha! "Our daughter's pet...goes everywhere with her." Oh, that cracked me up! ...Is she going to get that thing to bite him?
  • Calvino doesn't do it for me...but Raphaelo...ooh, Raphaelo! 
  • I freaking LOVE her. 
  • I love Caterina as well, this is great stuff!
  • Juan, you bastard! NO! There was supposed to be an epic battle and you're taking her son? You slimy git! (I'm not British, I've just always wanted to use that word ever since I read it in Harry Potter.) Ah! I'm so pissed, Caterina was having such a strong moment and then damn Juan had to go and steal her son...he smoldered rather attractively while doing so, but still. Juan! Seriously? You're going there? Oh. Oh! OH! He is such a jackass. 
  • Ooooh, Lucrezia getting all dolled up! Yes, go for Raphaelo!
  • Uh-oh...oh, poor Caterina's son....oh, Juan, you bastard!...Thank you, Spanish dude! I like him. 
  • ....You gotta love Cesare's decision not to send a messengers. 
  • Am I the only one who wanted Michelletto to kill one of those little brats? 
  • Oh, I'm loving Lucrezia and Raphaelo! What a line! Oooh, he's funny, too! And complimentary, too. Ah, a little direct, there...but, he knows what love is! *gasp* Kiss! Kiss! Ah, yes! 
  • Yeah, Machiavelli! You tell that little bastard! Hahahahahahahaha! 
  • Aw...poor Caterina's son. Okay, she's a little hardhearted...Yes!!!!!! Juan got shot! I hate that bastard! 
  • I like Vanozza and Lucrezia's conversation about love. 
  • Nooooo! Don't you burn that Botticelli! NO! Oh, God, the horror! I can't bear to look! Not the Primavera! Aaaaaaaaah! Oh, I can't handle this! This is sacrilege! 
  • Get him Michelletto! Get him! Okay, fine, just stare ominously. 
  • Uh-oh, I hope they're not going to hang Caterina's son....don't go to Rome, Caterina! I love Rodrigo, but I just want her to stay strong here for some reason. Oh...oh...flashing the opposing army while telling Juan to go to hell? Oh, that was badass!
  • Yeah, Spanish dude!
  • The shit is hitting the fan, and where is Juan? Galloping away, I see....now fleeing on foot. I hope somebody catches him...but I also don't, you know?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment