Monday, June 18, 2012

Authority Always Wins - True Blood Season 5 Episode 2

*This review contains spoilers.*

My thoughts on tonight's episode of HBO's True Blood as I watch it.

  • This show is so deliciously crazy I'm not even going to try to predict anything, I'll just pray there's no more Eric/Marian-who's-actually-Nora sex.  
  • God, I love Pam so freakin' much, it's unbelievable! 
  • You know, I've always wondered if the screenwriters just like to torture the set dressing people...I mean the whole Marianne the Maenad forest in the house bit and now Vampire!Tara is trashing the place....#foodforthought.
  • Ah, yes! Bill, Eric, and MariaNora. (Sorry, for those of you who don't know, Lucy Griffiths played Marian in the BBC 2006 version of Robin Hood an that is literally all I can think of her as...now you know.) Uh-oh, this doesn't look good. But, what does look good is Eric Northman in a leather jacket. This scene totally reminds me of the first time Harry goes to the Ministry of Magic, and I have no idea why. 
  • I totally thought Martha and Alcide were going to throw down...Luna is pretty badass. 
  • Okay, Terry is being extremely creepy right now. Did he get cursed by some Iraqi medicine man or something? Poor Arlene, she got stuck with psycho Rene and now Terry's going off his rocker...
  • Now we know what happens when a vampire tries to defy her maker...good to know. 
  • YES! Flashback! I love these! Pam is....the madame of a brothel? Oh, I bet this is how she met Eric - he killed Claire!
  • Bill is so sweet sometimes...Oh, shit, UV light? That's just cruel. Poor everybody :'( 
  • Hahahahahaha! "She just ate her son." Uh-oh, trouble in paradise for Luna and Sam...I'm so with Luna on this one...Martha is a psycho and Sam is being patronizing and ridiculous. 
  • ....It's like Where's Waldo only with a a psycho vampire! Whoa, whoa! Tara defied her maker's orders! What the hell? Can that happen? 
  • Oh, Jason...
  • ...Annddd Andy's back on V! Come on, dude! Or maybe not. Good for you, Andy!
  • "Jesus loves vampires"? Nice to know he is so set in his beliefs and not hypocritical at all...
  • Terry is so losing it...
  • No, Lafayette, don't do it!
  • Hahaha...Jason, Jason, Jason...
  • Ah, yes, flashback time! Wooo! Is that Eric? No, too, short...ah, that's Eric. :) Oh, he is amazing. Beyond perfection in that tophat...and that cravat! 
  • Is it me, or does that guy about to torture Bill look a lot like Alistair from the CW's Supernatural. The Vampire Bible? Oh, come on! That is so campy! Lilith? Are we going here? God's a vampire? What? What? Oh, no, don't torture Bill, please! Oh, you gotta love Eric being so snarky! And Bill, too! I'm starting to really dislike this torture episode...that is so not my thing. 
  • Steve Newlin! This is too weird! Paying for Jason  is ... um ... intriguing. I love Jessica right now, so, so much!  
  • Arlene visiting Patrick? I don't normally do the big and dumb-looking type, but this Patrick guy is really, really hot...until he starts lying like a rug to Arlene. Jackass. I love Arlene here. Ah, I see...psycho with a fire fetish. 
  • Haha...Mrs. Fortenberry is beyond hilarious. 
  • "Holy fuck" is right! Emma's a werewolf!
  • And Tara's up. Wait, the colloidal silver is motion sensitive? Or is it vampire sensitive?
  • ...Weird blood sucking ritual...that guy is so Alistair...10 year old kid...vampyr? Okay. 
  • I don't think I can handle a Marian torture session. 
  • ...Wait, the vampires are worried about the humans' numbers? 
  • Like hell are they actually delivering the true death...Bill, what are you doing? Okay, this is good. 
  • Uh...Bill...meeting the true death either way is not good. 
  • Oh, eww, what the hell is that...is that Russel? 
There are no words for this...watch it if you like the series of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment