Monday, June 25, 2012

Compass - Falling Skies Season 2 Episode 3

*This review contains spoilers.*

Once again, my thoughts on TNT's latest episode of Falling Skies as I watch it.


  • You know, this is one of the few shows I watched from the beginning as it actually aired instead of waiting to hear reviews from friends on whether or not I'd like it. I think my leap of faith paid off - in my line up of angst, vampires, teenagers and werewolves, this is definitely a standout during the summer for me. 
  • I have no predictions this early in the season; my only hope is that something bad happens to Pope and we see more Lourdes/Jameel. 
  • I don't know about you, but Ben is really starting to worry me. I mean, the pure enjoyment he takes from killing can't be healthy, can it? 
  • I love Anne and Tom together, I just do. 
  • I never liked Weaver, and I'm feeling a real resurgence of that feeling. I've got a real problem with people who think they are absolute authority and - 
  • Whoa, whoa! Damn you, Pope! I hate him so much! I can't believe I used to ship Pope/Maggie! Don't you listen to him, Tom! Ah, I take back everything bad I ever said about Ben, I love, love, love him! 
  • I also take back what I said about Weaver, he has the right idea. Tom is being way too magnanimous here. What are you doing?
  • Oh, no, if they put Ben under the Skitter's mind control...
  • Oh, this is just awkward. I don't like this at all. 
  • I'm intrigued about Tom's first interaction with the Berserkers...this rivalry with Pope is fascinating. 
  • I want Maggie's hair now...and her and Hal are cuter than they were last episode. 
  • Oh, my God! What the hell is this? If that's Ben...new character!!!!!! Exciting! Continental Congress? I am so sold! I like this pilot a lot. 
  • Oh, no, you better not be faking me out TNT! Oh, Jimmy...
  • I would really like to see a journey to Charleston plot, personally. 
  • Thank you, Tom! Calling Pope out like that. Oh, my God...Tom, you better take Pope out...oh, my God, guys, this is not an episode to miss! Whoa! 
  • Oh, I love that they are making the decision to stick with Tom and the 2nd Mass...damn, Anthony, no! 
  • Wooooooooo! Anne/Tom is the most amazing thing ever! I love this show and TNT and you should all watch this show! 
  • Aw, I'm tearing up! 
  • Okay, I'm so crying over the compass scene right now. Like, actual tears, right now. Oh, somehow, I can't hate Ben anymore. 
  • Yes, to Charleston! Wooo! 176! Good number! Oh, yes! I am loving this! I have a real affinity for scenes when convoys set off, I don't know why, I just do...this is beyond phenomenal. 
  • Oh, no, Ben! Not after you just had such a moment! No, bad TNT! Don't you put that boy through another traumatic event! 
Amazing episode, amazing show, I highly recommend it!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment