Friday, June 29, 2012

BBC's Merlin

I realize I'm about four years late to this party, but I can't not talk about this.

I picked up the DVDs on a whim, and am legitimately two episodes in, so I'm really not qualified to talk about this...but if you've never watched this show, you need to. You just need to.


  • Colin Morgan is gorgeous in that adorable way that I believe could turn into full on sexy as I continue to watch the show. 
  • Bradley James is really attractive in that typically attractive way, but I feel like modern culture is sort of against the "typically attractive" type. Like, there's always something wrong with liking the golden boy; you're supposed to go for the misunderstood villain or the nerdy underdog, but the way Arthur marched into that tournament, man, that was hot. Also, he seems to have daddy issues, so he's not absolutely perfect. 
  • It's Arthurian legend for God's sake! How much cooler can something be? 
  • I pointed this out on my original blog the other day that I really love British television, and this just proves my point. I mean, Doctor Who, Robin Hood, Sherlock and this? I might as well just move there. 
  • I am just over the moon that I found a new show to immerse myself in since I'm kind of over True Blood for some reason. 
I need to stop blogging to get back to the show right now. 

It's amazing, and you should watch it if you were a hold out like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment